No announcement yet.

12lb. Sea Trout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a member and if you are interested in membership I can introduce you and ask him to sponsor you. I will add to Holly's offer of some fishing for you by offering you some sessions at Rigmaden if you like
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Very generous mate!

I'm trying to get to the Fawcett's day on sunday but not 100% sure yet. Anyone else going to be there? Do we all have to wear yellow pocket handkerchiefs for identification purposes or is that a different story?! :>

Comment

I'm going up with a few members from our club (RAA) I do hope to meet up with any member of this forum, if possiable

Comment

Originally posted by T7 View Post
          Very generous mate!

I'm trying to get to the Fawcett's day on sunday but not 100% sure yet. Anyone else going to be there? Do we all have to wear yellow pocket handkerchiefs for identification purposes or is that a different story?! :>
          look for the big gormless looking twit demonstrating LTS and Zpey rods. That will be yours truly
          www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Kirkby Lonsdale Fishing

How did you lads get onto the Lune?! I can fish a short stretch at Caton on PAAS but apart from that the river seems quite inaccessible for newcomers...
            Hi there T7, the secretary telephoned me today, and gave me the following information: Kirkby Lonsdale are open to new members this season and they will make provision for new members this Sunday at Fawcett's Fair.
            To conclude, if you go on Sunday to Kirkby Lonsdale, you will be able to obtain an application form for membership (2014).
            Hope this helps, holly.

Comment

Thanks very much! Will definitely try to get there. Will they have a stand/stall or something?

Comment

12lb. Sea Trout

Thanks very much! Will definitely try to get there. Will they have a stand/stall or something?
                Yes, they will have a stand for Kirkby Lonsdale AA.
                holly.

Comment

Working...
                X