Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump!

Comment

Where do we stand with this guys? Who has yet to send theirs in?

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Just waiting on speycaster and jpy otherwise all sorted if nothing else turns up this week I will send ou what I've got.

Mintylad

Comment

Exactly Richy |\

At the end of the day any extras can just go in the charity fly box anyway.

Steff

Comment

All posted gents.

Mintylad

Comment

Sorry for the delay lads. Mine on the way will be sent out first thing in the am. . . Accept my apologies .Will take a pic and post them.
              I hope I get the thumbs up for my rubber legged gurgglers from Steff ��
              Last edited by jpy; 20-04-2015, 12:48.

Comment

i did say on page four i would have to drop out guys and i will send some soon as poss but pls dont wait for them for this tie

Comment

Not to worry gents.

Comment

What's the plan for the charity box?

Comment

Flys in the post for you Rich.
                      Regards
                      James

Comment

So long as nobody has any objections the fly box will be auctioned off with the proceeds going to Charles Jardine. He is going in to schools and talking to children about fishing. A great cause and quite appropriate I feel.

Mintylad

Comment

No objections from me, a good cause & Charles is a cracking guy.'

Comment

No objections from myself either.

I have also received my flies today - Many Thanks Minty for organising.|\

What a selection, can't wait to start using them, the difficult choice will be, which one first.

Might be worth starting a thread on who's caught what on these flies, be it tree :} or fish.

Comment

I've just seen the charity set on Facebook and I must say they look great. Even my one looks pretty good amongst them.

Comment

Many thanks Minty for organising the swap, enjoyed tying & enjoyed receiving even more, will try them all out at the end of May when our first fish arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X