Head Torch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Torch

Hi Chaps. I need a new head torch for night-time sewin - can I have some recommendations please?

Thinking of Led Lenser H7R.2 maybe......

Cheers

Bry
    Tight Lines

Brysie

"The number of rods a fisherman needs can be represented by the equation N+1, where N is the number of rods he already has."

I use the petzl tikka plus for all sorts of activities and find it excellent. It does have a red light function which is handy.

Comment

I use an Energizer vision hd+ focus headlight, about £13 on ebay, it has a bright red light first when you cycle through the settings, so saves your night vision. It has other light settings but if you stick with the red one for a few seconds, it won't cycle through the others when you switch it off. I use rechargeble batteries and it lasts many nights.

Comment

I've used the Led Lenser head torches for several years now, can't fault them . I always buy the rechargeable types. With some models you can buy different lenses, obviously the red one is handy.

Comment

The Lenser headtorches are superb. They're all I have used for years.

Check out the MH10 model - it's fantastic.

You can buy slip on filters if you want to use a red filter on them.

TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
            The Lenser headtorches are superb. They're all I have used for years.

Check out the MH10 model - it's fantastic.

You can buy slip on filters if you want to use a red filter on them.

TT.
            Thanks TT having seen your powerful torch in action I'd assumed you'd stolen one of the landing lights from Cardiff Airport and had that strapped to your head......

...and thanks guys for the other suggestion, much appreciated.

Bryan
            Tight Lines

Brysie

"The number of rods a fisherman needs can be represented by the equation N+1, where N is the number of rods he already has."

Comment

Originally posted by Brysie View Post

Thanks TT having seen your powerful torch in action I'd assumed you'd stolen one of the landing lights from Cardiff Airport and had that strapped to your head......

...and thanks guys for the other suggestion, much appreciated.

Bryan
              lol. They do occasionally ask to borrow mine when they have a blackout...

TT.

Comment

Personally I don't like satrap around my head so go for the cap clip on's the rechargeable 'Unilite' on eBay is brilliant.
                I bought one when they only did a white light but now they have them with red leds too. Very light and small, cannot fault them.

Comment

Working...
                X