Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Sea Trout Flies & More

Hi all,

to help everyone pass the time in this slightly surreal scenario we're experiencing, I have been working hard on uploading a load of new fly tying videos to my channel and currently have a new one scheduled every night at 7pm. This is an ideal opportunity to replenish the fly boxes and prepare for the season ahead - whenever that will be.

Please do check out the channel and please do subscribe for updates - https://www.youtube.com/user/FishingWales

Thanks and keep safe,

TT.

Just watched a couple of the videos, liked them a lot. Fly tying videos are much more interesting when you get information about the fly and how it is fished by the tier. Well done and thanks.

Comment

Many thanks TT, great videos and a welcome distraction.
      www.southerndeerservices.co.uk

Comment

My pleasure and thanks for the responses.

Agreed, M4M, I prefer the more interactive and educational front, rather than just bland music and seeing feathers lashed onto a hook.

Anyway, have the next 10 days or so scheduled, so hopefully something for everyone to find of interest.

TT.

Comment

Great news! There is a relative shortage of sea trout patterns on YouTube so it's great to be getting some more. If you're up for it, I would love to see a demo of how to tie John Graham's Badger Lure that you feature in your book.

Comment

I must say that I’m enjoying these daily doses of patterns. Keep them coming please.

Comment

Hi TT,

can I ask why you have the trailing hook facing downwards for you intruder flies?

I always tie them facing upwards for no good reason than that is how I have seen them tied in general. Hook-ups seem to be decent enough.

Thanks again for the effort you have put in to these videos, it us appreciated.

Tom
              www.southerndeerservices.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X