Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverstoat View Post
    Hi TT,
    Really looking to reading this. Any update from the publishers on arrival date?
    If you get chance to sign it, could you please make it out to Thomas and myself?
    Thanks
    Hey SS,

thanks for this and will sign with pleasure.

The books are scheduled to be with me on Wednesday of this week, but have asked the couriers for an update on that this morning to see if everything is on track - I hope so, as it has been a long wait; very much a child waiting for Christmas Day scenario.

Will keep you posted,

TT.

Comment

The books have now been delivered to the Porth Hotel and West Wales Tackle for collection.

Beyond that, FunkyFlyTying have kindly agreed to hold the books on their stand at the BFFI this weekend, for those attending and wanting to collect a copy.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Congratulations TT.
        Book arrived this morning.Absorbing read.2 chapters to go,must get back to it.

Comment

Received mine today and just had a quick flick through. It looks good with some interesting chapters that deal with some practical subjects that I'm not sure have been covered in other books in the same depth, such as casting angles / speed of retrieve, fishing during the mist and others. Looking forward to reading it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post

Hey SS,

thanks for this and will sign with pleasure.

The books are scheduled to be with me on Wednesday of this week, but have asked the couriers for an update on that this morning to see if everything is on track - I hope so, as it has been a long wait; very much a child waiting for Christmas Day scenario.

Will keep you posted,

TT.
            That'll be the first place I'll be heading tomorrow at the BFFI

Comment

Originally posted by lancsflyman View Post

That'll be the first place I'll be heading tomorrow at the BFFI
              Hi lancsflyman, the book is fantastic; some of the tips are quite eye opening.

I will not comment any further and leave you to enjoy reading the book.

Regards, HH.

Comment

I have barely put the book down since picking up my copy on Saturday, really enjoyable, informative read and a fantastic fly patterns section.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the book and so glad that it is not another Huw Falkus book in disguise. It has even got my fly tying mo-jo back and I have now got a selection of Dai Ben flies in my box. Well, if it was an amazing fly back in the sixties................ roll on summer 2018.!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X