Auction lots - sea trout flies etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction lots - sea trout flies etc.

A good friend is suffering with his eyesight. To such an extent that he now needs surgery, which the NHS cannot give him. He's a young guy and cannot reach the £8,400 or so needed to have this surgery. As such, the fishing community has come together to try and raise enough money to enable him to have this surgery.

He is a very talented angler; in fact, he has been the Welsh Team Captain.

If anyone wants to make a donation they can do it on this link: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/terrybromwell

Alternatively, there are a load of auction on the following link:
    https://www.flyfishing.co.uk/charity...ng/index4.html

I have donated a dozen of my sea trout flies and they will be boxed. If you are interested in bidding on them then let me know and I will gladly facilitate on your behalf. I don't dress flies to order, so this is a rare treat!

Auctions end this Sunday (3rd December).

Thanks,

TT.

Flies now at £100 |\

TT

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
      A good friend is suffering with his eyesight. To such an extent that he now needs surgery, which the NHS cannot give him. He's a young guy and cannot reach the £8,400 or so needed to have this surgery. As such, the fishing community has come together to try and raise enough money to enable him to have this surgery.

He is a very talented angler; in fact, he has been the Welsh Team Captain.

If anyone wants to make a donation they can do it on this link: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/terrybromwell

Alternatively, there are a load of auction on the following link:
      https://www.flyfishing.co.uk/charity...ng/index4.html

I have donated a dozen of my sea trout flies and they will be boxed. If you are interested in bidding on them then let me know and I will gladly facilitate on your behalf. I don't dress flies to order, so this is a rare treat!

Auctions end this Sunday (3rd December).

Thanks,

TT.
      Hi TT, is there another method of payment, other than online?
      I will forward a cheque to an appropriate address.
      The young man deserves all the help he can get!
      We need to make sure we get him back fishing.
      Regards, holly.
      I don't mind using paypal, however, I'm not so ke.en with other services.

Comment

Originally posted by holly View Post
        Hi TT, is there another method of payment, other than online?
        I will forward a cheque to an appropriate address.
        The young man deserves all the help he can get!
        We need to make sure we get him back fishing.
        Regards, holly.
        I don't mind using paypal, however, I'm not so ke.en with other services.
        Most kind, thank you Holly. The 'justgiving' page does accept paypal.

I literally put myself in his shoes and thought what he must be going through; he is just 35 years old and has a young family. He lives for his fishing and fly tying. He can fish for a couple of hours but has packed away his tying gear, because his sight is now so bad. Very sad.

Thanks again,

TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
          Most kind, thank you Holly. The 'justgiving' page does accept paypal.

I literally put myself in his shoes and thought what he must be going through; he is just 35 years old and has a young family. He lives for his fishing and fly tying. He can fish for a couple of hours but has packed away his tying gear, because his sight is now so bad. Very sad.

Thanks again,

TT.
          Hi TT, I have made a donation today, hope he gets the treatment he deserves, let's get him back fishing.
          holly.

Comment

Paypal worked this time!
            Hope he is able to get the treatment.
            Tight Lines
            Aled

Comment

Thanks to all that donated. The amount collected went beyond target in the end, which is amazing. Terry is now due to have the treatment in January!

Thanks again,

TT.

Comment

Working...
              X