Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exited!!!

Evening all
    Is anybody else as exited about the sewin fishing getting going as me....had two blank nights down here in Cornwall. Just loving being back at it!!!!

Yes i fully agree with you zimtrout! Where are you fishing down in cornwall? I used to live down there but haven't fished for sea trout down there before.

I've been out twice as well and had one fresh small fish and a blank. Lost a big fish on a surface lure which was a shame...

Comment

Thought you were on about the EU for a minute!

But yes I am!

Comment

Oh he'll yeah,take it you mean excited?
        Had my first few gos before the rain ruined things,on the Ribble I had found some fish and they were running hard with the river on it's bones,before the rain I had a few missed takes and lost a good en,I find sea trout never come easy and if I fish every day for a week it usually takes me a good few days before I start to catch.
        I've fished in Cornwall myself and have done quite well on the river Lyhner at the bottom of the river,I used to stay at a caravan site called Notter bridge who owned the nice pool below the bridge,I've also fished the Fowey and Camel but didn't do well on em.
        One other river in Cornwall I fished for trout was the Fal and I'd of loved to have tried at night as it's bound to hold sea trout?
        Where are you fishing in Cornwall?
        My all time favourite place is the Dart around Buckfastleigh,I've had some memorable sea trout sessions on there on a pool at Abbotsmead.

Comment

Working...
        X