The Dressing

Hook: Sprite Low Water Single Size 6
    Thread: Black
    Body: Black floss
    Rib: Fine silver French Tinsel
    Thorax: Glo Brite No1 pink floss
    Hackle: Crimson dyed hen saddle
    Wing: Black dyed marble fox

Inspiration: You guys inspired it with the thread posted last week. I shall sling out on the Lune this week at some point :>
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Nice one |\
    I must admit it does look like the sweeney todd.
    Tight lines

Comment

Nice fly, I like the slim profile, should do OK on the Lune, I used to use a Black and red pattern on the Wenning (Lune trib) to good effect when I fished it.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Jewel View Post
        Nice fly, I like the slim profile, should do OK on the Lune, I used to use a Black and red pattern on the Wenning (Lune trib) to good effect when I fished it.

Mike

Funny you should say that. You need to get your black and reds out of hibernation. There are fish starting to move through the Lune and I was on the point of contacting you with the Royal Invitation. You have saved me the trouble as I can do it now. Consider yourself either formally invited or press ganged. The choice is yours - River Radge here we come ding doing
        www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by laffingravy View Post
          Funny you should say that. You need to get your black and reds out of hibernation. There are fish starting to move through the Lune and I was on the point of contacting you with the Royal Invitation. You have saved me the trouble as I can do it now. Consider yourself either formally invited or press ganged. The choice is yours - River Radge here we come ding doing
          Bring it on Fella

Comment

Nice fly and I like the play on words

TT.

Comment

Working...
            X