Posting, user validation etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting, user validation etc.

Just in case some of you have been having problems posting; basically you sit as a member that cannot post until you receieve the validation link via email. After clicking on the link, all things should proceed swimmingly, or one would hope! After this point, you should have the control to set-up avatars, start new threads etc.

If you do not receive the validation email, or are having problems posting then please do get in touch and I will do my best to sort it (I can manually vaildate you etc).

Thanks,

TT.

Missing options

Hi TT:>
    It would appear I have no avtar setup option but then again I note you haven't got one yet....is this still under build?
    Two things you should have in life...A good bed and a good pair of boots...and if you aren't in one you should be in t'other

Comment

Just in case its saves someone a bit of time, make sure you check your bulk / spam folder if you are waiting for the validation e mail. I could not understand last night why the mail had not arrived, and there it was in the bulk folder!

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by sedgeking View Post
        Hi TT:>
        It would appear I have no avtar setup option but then again I note you haven't got one yet....is this still under build?

Leave it with me, I will get it sorted asap, thanks for letting me know. I will update the thread when ammended.

Waddington; yes, thanks for giving the heads-up. I had some 18 people in the que earlier that hadn't received the email, or was caught in their spam-folders. Just let me know if you don't received them and I'll manually validate you.

Best wishes,

TT.

Comment

ok, custom avatars should be fine now, hopefully.

Please let me know of any further issues so that I may rectify them asap.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Just to add that the validation email may be sent to your 'trash' folder in you email account - I couldn't find mine for a while... ~#

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post

TT.
              (:,

Yes - I managed to load mine; still waiting for the e-mail, but never mind the Forum's working great.~:.

'Ella'

Comment

Cheers TT|\
                Two things you should have in life...A good bed and a good pair of boots...and if you aren't in one you should be in t'other

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post

Please let me know of any further issues so that I may rectify them asap.

Thanks,

TT.

Thanks TT- my Chough now flies...

Comment

test

just making sure my avatar is working|\

Comment

Working...
                    X