New fishing series; 'Sgota.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked very good,

I've been tempted to try a kayak down here in west Wales, just a bit wary of falling in ...........and not getting back in ::/

Bill

Comment

Hi Bill if you want to come and have a go, i'm more than willing to show you. I was the person who took rhys and juilian on sgota lastnight. Don't worrie about falling in as the kayaks are very safe and i only go out when its flat calm. If you fancy it let me no, cheers,

Mathew.

Comment

pm sent Mathew

Comment

Well,

Its Steff on Thursday on the Teifi

Bill

Comment

Another good programe again boys with those two wild weshman,

Mat.

Comment

Nice one Steff,

I know those beats particularly well |\

Bill

Comment

Oh dear!! :>

http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.shtml?programme_id=404342020

TT.

Comment

Well , even though I did not understand a word :> I enjoyed that |\

Dai.

Comment

Da iawn Steff, i enjoyed watching it despite my daughter refusing to sleep. |\
                    Tight Lines
                    Aled

Comment

Rhaid I fi ddweud mwynhais y rhaglen ar y Teifi yn arbennig..Da iawn i chi gyd.
                      Nice going , boys .Reminds me of my 3 yrs I had on the "Queen " of rivers in the early 70s with LAA.....I then spent a lot of time on the Cothi (Yeah, there"s some old buggers on these fora~# ) .Might consider a club on the Teifi next season even if its just for the trout fishing but its a long way down for me as I live in Loughor.We"ll see in late winter !!
                      Hwyl am y tro ,

Dyfed

Comment

Originally posted by Y ddolgam View Post
                        Rhaid I fi ddweud mwynhais y rhaglen ar y Teifi yn arbennig..Da iawn i chi gyd.
                        Nice going , boys .Reminds me of my 3 yrs I had on the "Queen " of rivers in the early 70s with LAA.....I then spent a lot of time on the Cothi (Yeah, there"s some old buggers on these fora~# ) .Might consider a club on the Teifi next season even if its just for the trout fishing but its a long way down for me as I live in Loughor.We"ll see in late winter !!
                        Hwyl am y tro ,

Dyfed
                        I fish the upper stretches of the Teifi and Cothi for brownies, what clubs are you thinking of joining?

Bill

Comment

Siwt mae Bill,
                          I have no idea as yet & I really think that I may have been wondering aloud:>(when you"re 64 you have many senior moments)
                          Any suggestions that you may have though would be very welcome.
                          Thanks , Bill

Dyfed

Comment

PM sent |\

Bill

Comment

Working...
                            X