• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking looking pup there. |\
    Pet or worker?
    Tight Lines
    Aled

Comment

shes a worker aled my kids have just surprised me apparantly im of to ireland for two weeks fishing on monday they never ceace to amaze me god bless them i cant wait billy |\

Comment

One very cute Pooch!

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
        I give it about 6 months before you've 'lost' one side of the bed at night.|\

Comment

allready have fred from day one im gonner miss her when im in ireland lol

Comment

"Ermmmm Daaaaad!???"

allready have fred from day one im gonner miss her when im in ireland lol
            "You are going SOMEWHERE and I'm not coming too!!????"

Understand loosing half your bed; I've got a Yellow Lab (Sandy) who weighs in at a pound short of 100. Match him up with Husky (who is a Husky) at 115 ... and there's damned little room for me.

Fred

Comment

i have just returned from my hollidays in ireland no game fish but plenty of course fish i had a great time and i would like to thank the tremendous people of this forum you have lifted me and made me feel life is worth living again i dont know what i would have done without you all you have been such a great help , thank you all for your words of hope and for sharing your bad times with me ,i am humbled to be amongst great freinds , the offers of fishing have been overwhelming i thank you all for that i am on the rise i have my hunger for the sport back may you all have good luck with your pursuit of the fish of your choice thank you and god bless billy

Comment

Nice one Billy, good on you. By the way, that's a cracking looking pup!! |\

You've got your hands full there, some fun training days ahead! :>

Steff.

Comment

Good one Billy, by the way let us know how that pup is getting on, its a cracker.
                  Tight Lines
                  Aled

Comment

hi lads she is brilliant so clever but my god is she busy lol i am worn out and the love she shows is incredible she never stops he he ,im out on the conway tomorow night at last stef could you pm me please with regards to fishing thanks billy

Comment

Tight-lines Billy.

PM sent.

Steff.

Comment

one and only outing this year for me in the company of my good freind karl humphries so looking forward to linking up with him again somewhere on the welsh dee then one night for the seatrout [i know its early ] but i cant go for this operation without getting out once this year

Comment

the leg is mending well im of the crutches in the gym everymorning and then on to swimming baths ha ha ive shed two and a half stones im nearly ready lads nearly ready xxxx

Comment

Good man, wish i could lose 1 stone! Keep at it.
                            Aled

Comment

thanks aled im hoping to get some seatrouting in before its all done with

Comment

the leg is mending well im of the crutches in the gym everymorning and then on to swimming baths ha ha ive shed two and a half stones im nearly ready lads nearly ready xxxx
                                Good answer. Reading a blurb (from someone who knows what he's talking about . MD/PHD/GOOD REP) and a simple test of 'are you 'fat/over weight' was your waste line should be 1/2 of your height. There were several, 'well lets qualify that easy statement,' race, place of origin, etc., so a 'rule of thumb' only. But sounded like a damned good starting point.

(PS: Body size/built like a tank will vary your mileage.)
                                |\

Comment

Working...
                                X