Two Bruce and Walker rods for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Bruce and Walker rods for sale.

I have two Bruce and Walker rods to sell, as they are surplus to requirements.

The first is a 2-piece Bruce and Walker 10’ Multispin, described on their website as ‘...an all round rod. Will take care of large rivers and the heaviest of Norway spoons, but has enough action through the rod to cast the lightest of minnows’.
    Standard Specification: All cork handle, screw winch fitting, lined rings throughout, matt mahogany with burgundy whipping and gloss finish’.
    The RRP is £409. I purchased it new from Fawcett’s where it is currently on offer at £307. I am asking for £230 ...or nearest offer! It is immaculate, in ‘as new’ condition.

The second is a Bruce and Walker double-handed 12’ Walker Powerlite Salmon Fly rod, rated #7-9, in excellent condition.
    There was a similar second-hand one in the factory sale at Bruce and Walker a while ago, and this was the information:
    ... a 12' #7-9 three piece salmon rod in the Walker Powerlite action. It is finished in a dark mahogany colour with deep burgundy whippings. There is gold hand tipping on every whipping. It has a 24 1/2 inch cork handle with a traditional, one fixed and one sliding ring reel fitting in Champagne gold. The cork handle has a matching Champagne gold collar at the top. It has two double leg lined butt rings. The handle has been used, but the rest of the rod is in very good condition. £249.99.
    I am asking for £140 ...or nearest offer!

You are more than welcome to inspect the rods if you live locally...

Multispin

Hi what is the colour scheme on the multispin please? Have you got any photos? Thanks

Comment

Could you private mail me a telephone number so i could talk about the rod please? Thanks

Comment

PM sent as requested Highwater!

Comment

Multispin sold! .....just the 12' double-hander remaining.
          Offers welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X