Eoin Fairgrieve Ultraspey lines + more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eoin Fairgrieve Ultraspey lines + more

Just purchased a job lot of salmon fishing reels and lines - there was a lot!

The Eoin Fairgrieve Ultra Spey lines are awesome and what I use on my 13 & 14ft rods. A complete set that covers virtually all eventualities; two bodies and five tips. http://www.fishtec.co.uk/buy.cfm/fly-lines/airflo-ultraspey-shooting-head-system/40/no/63996 rrp £160, currently selling at £125.

If you pick up on any flaws that I did not then you can return it at my cost with your full initial payment refunded – can’t say fairer than that!

**All lots are free postage within UK**

Lot 1

Eoin Fairgrieve Ultra Spey in #9/10. BestCity Tackle reel and spool (rrp £65), Stillwater double salmon reel case (rrp £15), second running line on spare spool (rrp £25). All spooled up and ready to go. I have inspected the lines and reels and they are in excellent condition - virtually untouched.
    RRP would be around £255 new for the lot, I am asking £100.

Lot 2
    Eoin Fairgrieve Ultra Spey in #9/10. Airflo airtec 10/12 reel and spool (Current discounted price is £90), Stillwater double salmon reel case (rrp £15), second running line on spare spool (rrp £25). All spooled up and ready to go. I have inspected the lines and reels and they are in excellent condition - virtually untouched.
    RRP would be around £280 new for the lot, I am asking £125.

Lot 3
    Same as lot 2. £125.

Lot 4
    Same as lot 2. £125

Lot 5 - SOLD
    Eoin Fairgrieve Ultra Spey in #8/9. Flextec Aerotec reel and spool (rrp £180), Airflo neoprene reel case (rrp £10?), second running line on spare spool (rrp £25). All spooled up and ready to go. I have inspected the lines and reels; reel has light scuff marks on rim, lines are in excellent condition - virtually untouched.
    RRP would be around £365 new for the lot, I am asking £130.

Lot 6 - SOLD
    Eoin Fairgrieve Ultra Spey in #8/9. Flextec Aerotec reel and spool (rrp £180), Airflo neoprene reel case (rrp £10?), second running line on spare spool (rrp £25). All spooled up and ready to go. I have inspected the lines and reels and they are in excellent condition - virtually untouched.
    RRP would be around £365 new for the lot, I am asking £140.

Lot 7
    Full set of seven 5ft salmon/steelhead polyleaders, ranging in densities from floating through to extra super fast sinking. They are supplied in a leader pouch and are in excellent condition. Rrp is £25 for the set, I am asking £12.50.

Lot 8
    Same as lot 7

Lot 9
    Same as lot 7, but only five tips. Floating down to fast sink. They are rrp £4 each, but will take £10 for the lot.

**I do have a couple more reels to post with Scierra shooting head kits and will list soon.**

Payment; bank transfer, cheque or paypal as gift.

Thanks,

TT.

Lots 5&6 now sold.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

List now updated and will include any lot with free postage if there's further interest.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Working...
      X