Fly swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope there is know copyrights on any of them flies:>
    because I'll be copying them the minute they drop through the letter box.

Thanks for organizing the swap T7
    and thanks to all those who took part

SB

Comment

Free flies

Cracking flies there T7 well done for all your efforts!!. Cant wait for those flies to come north of the borders and have swim around some of my favourite night time haunts. Some people dont realize that in a swap its not a chore having to tie a few of the same flies as you are actualy getting in this case 6 other flies that do the bussiness from some of the best fly tiers in the game Cheers Dave

Comment

The photos don't do them justice (crappy camera phone ). I would happily fish every one of them |\

Comment

Look awesome! Nice one T7. Looking forward to giving them a swim.

TT.

Comment

I just hope I've given everyone the right flies! Blame DaiJones if you've got the wrong ones... :@:@:>

Comment

Lovely gents |\ they will be having a swim on my local as soon as I get them through the post ~:.

Tight lines

Dai.

Comment

big thumbs guys|\ they look great you all should have great sport with them
                theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

T7, Blame daijones, :> why do every one pick on little old me.
                  Great bunch of flies guys, will be giving the a swim on the Towy his weekend.
                  let you know how the catch, all those doubles waiting for me:>
                  Just on thing, Steff and Dai. what hook have you used.

The dressing on my fly, daiichi size 4,
                  Hackles, rear and front GP breast feather. wing marble fox,

So, well done, great swap

Dai.
                  Any Day with a Y in it, is a good day to go fishing.

http://daijonesflies.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Simon had the flies back this morning and they all look great |\ thanks all.
                    Dai , they are Kamason mate , B800.

Comment

• No problem Dai, glad they got there ok! Will be out for first sea trout session tonight so will give one or 2 a swim!

Comment

• Well Si I hope you get a good fish or two for all your hard work , have a good one and thanks again.

Tight lines

Dai.

Comment

• cant wait to get home from work now i know they have arrived.
                          Thanks again
                          SB

Comment

• Mine arrived safely, thanks again T7. Some fantastic flies and certainly patterns I will be using. Nice one gents |\

Very impressed with the quality of the tying. Top notch.

TT.

Comment

• Got my flies T7 lovely!!! stuff. Cant wait to give them a go.Well done that man

Comment

Working...
                              X