Teifi cottage + Private fishing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teifi cottage + Private fishing!

I have been given exclusive distribution rights to a cottage on the lower/middle stretches of the Teifi. Henllan area (between Llandysul and Newcastle Emlyn).

The cottage has 4 bedrooms; x2 double rooms and x2 rooms with bunkbeds. It can sleep up to 8 in total. It has 2 bathrooms, a large living room with sky tv, kitchen, drying room etc.

Fishing comprises of some 1300 yards of single bank fishing, with 2 large, notable holding pools along with runs etc. There's also a fishing hut on the riverbank. In addition, some association water can be found above and below, should you want other fishing to explore.

It's a fantastic stretch of water - I took my biggest fish of the 2011 season off this beat (a sea-trout of 10.8lbs) - and in recent years it has produced 2 sea-trout of over 16lbs and several of over 10lbs! This is good going considering how lightly fished the stretch is.

A very good early season stretch (my first fish from the Teifi was taken from this stretch for the past 2 seasons) and holds fish throughout the season. Can be prolific in September for the salmon too.

Fly, Spin and bait allowed.

The following is what I have left (all prices include exclusive use of the private fishing beat):

Any week up to May 26th at £495 including accommodation and fishing. Part weeks also considered. Even if there's just two of you that's your accommodation and private fishing for just £250 each!

30th June - 7th July (prime sea-trout week); £595

28th July - 31st July (3 nights); £295

4-9th August (5 nights); £425

18-25th August; £595

25th August - 1st September; £595

8-15th September; £595

15-22nd September; £595

You can email me to make a booking or for further enquiries at:

steffan@anglingworldwide.com

Thanks,

TT.

Images etc. to be found here:

http://www.anglingworldwide.com/pack...dlelower-teifi

When the river drops back I'll post some images of the pools / stretch.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Working...
    X