Mocs Cert and American Express Fly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mocs Cert and American Express Fly

Hi there, I was having a conversation in the early hours of Friday morning, with a Sea Trout Fisher, on the River Lune; he kindly invited me to view his fly box and I was very impressed with Moc's Cert Sewin Fly, along with the American Express Fly.

Using the combination of both flies I would suggest a deadly combination!

I would tend to fish the Moc's Cert on the point and American Express on the dropper.

Has anyone experience of the above combination?

Thanks in anticipation, holly.

What does the American Express look like?

Comment

yep both those flies have given me my bigest fish i would use them in the same order as yourself in singles doubles and tube flies

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisc161076 View Post
        What does the American Express look like?
        If you type in American Express Fly, you will find an excellent method of dressing one, by Laffingravy.
        Regards, holly.

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
          yep both those flies have given me my bigest fish i would use them in the same order as yourself in singles doubles and tube flies
          Cheers, speycaster, I will fish both flies with conviction and confidence.

Regards, holly.

Comment

Never heard of the American one,most proven patterns will work for sewin but there's no doubt certain flies work on certain rivers,I remember seeing an old bloke out fishing everyone inc the wormers on a Haslam fly for Salmon.

Comment

Originally posted by andyantiquefly View Post
              Never heard of the American one,most proven patterns will work for sewin but there's no doubt certain flies work on certain rivers,I remember seeing an old bloke out fishing everyone inc the wormers on a Haslam fly for Salmon.
              Cheers andy, I get your point, as already quoted, confidence in your fly, is the most important factor.

Regards, holly.

Comment

Originally posted by holly View Post
                Cheers andy, I get your point, as already quoted, confidence in your fly, is the most important factor.

Regards, holly.
                I have just received the Mocs Cert Sewin Flies in sizes 8 and 10, (supplied by Flyman, Port Talbot) and I can honestly say, " these are the best Sea Trout Flies I've ever seen".

holly.

Comment

Hi Holly
                  Could you put some pics up please

Thanks BB

Comment

Originally posted by bat boy View Post
                    Hi Holly
                    Could you put some pics up please

Thanks BB
                    Sorry batboy, however, if you type into google, mocs cert, you will find the heading flyman, (access flyman), there is an excellent post of the above fly in each size, 10, 8 and 6.

Hope that's o.k.

Please get in touch, should you have any problems.

Regards, holly.

Comment

Sorry batboy, however, if you type into google, mocs cert, you will find the heading flyman, (access flyman), there is an excellent post of the above fly in each size, 10, 8 and 6.

Hope that's o.k.

Please get in touch, should you have any problems.

Regards, holly.
                      BB, if you can send your email, I have downloaded the photograph of mocs cert from flyman UK, I will attach it.

Regards. holly.

Comment

BB, if you can send your email, I have downloaded the photograph of mocs cert from flyman UK, I will attach it.

Regards. holly.
                        Good evening BB, if you look at my profile, I have attached a photograph of the mocs cert fly.

Regards, HH.

Comment

Working...
                        X