Cap in a pickle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap in a pickle

It looks as if I'll be out of commission for a while.
    Since a bad fall in November I've had numerous health issues culminating in a couple of strokes which have left me slightly paralysed on my right side and unable to do any fishing, for a while (hopefully).
    My brain is also a bit more scrambled than it used to be.
    The work on the Balsam, I hope will continue without me this year.
    I'm going to get the strimmers and safety gear down to The Porth Hotel in Llandysul, unless someone has a better suggestion.

Tight lines all.

Cap

Brysia wella a pob hwyl Cap
    Aled

Comment

That's too bad Cap. Don't get too downhearted, I'm sure you will be up and running around like a spring chicken in no time.

Regards Tf.

Comment

chin up

I hope you are ok cap. I'm sure you will be out if you can. I will be out banging away at the balsum as often as possible, I hate the stuff! Swift recovery to you.
        Best wishes cap.

Comment

Oh my Lord, I hope you get back on your feet really soon. Life can be cruel at times and throws us all some really crappy issues. May you beat your own and make a full and speedy recovery. As for the scrambled brain thing? I have had one of those for ever it seems as I sometimes struggle to remember my own name. Take care of yourself and if there's ever anything I can do for you then please just ask.

Kindest regards,
          Geoff
          www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Best wishes Cap....

and all you younger guys just remember that "Growing old is not for wimps"
            but we are still here |\

Ian

Comment

Sincere wishes for a speedy recovery Cap.The last thing you should be worried about is the pink stuff.See you soon for a bit of banter up the sharp end of the river|\
              Neil

Comment

Hope you get well soon and find yourself back on the river

Comment

Get well soon Cap.

Comment

Working...
                  X