Moc Morgan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moc Morgan

Very sad to note the passing of Moc Morgan - an angling legend. He did a lot for the sport and was certainly an ambassador for the sport here in Wales. A lovely gent that always gave his time freely. He has left a wealth of literature behind for us, to help keep his name very much alive within our community. He will be missed in the Teifi valley, by all perhaps other than the sewin...

A very sad loss to our sport and river.

Steffan.

Exactly TT.

Never met him,but remember reading some of his wonderful articles years ago in Trout and Salmon.

Comment

Wales is a poorer place without him,impossible to replace.Nos da Moc.

Comment

To my personal detriment I never met him. I always hoped that one day I would. Many of my peers for whom I have utmost respect who did meet him suggest that he was a true gentleman, generous and giving with all things especially his personal experiences which were about as extensive as you can get and were built on solid foundation. A loss to Wales? Yes but more to the point a loss to the wider angling community.
        www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Nos Da Moc/Goodnight Moc
          As mentioned Wales has lost one of its best angling ambassadors.
          Aled

Comment

Moc Morgan

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
            Very sad to note the passing of Moc Morgan - an angling legend. He did a lot for the sport and was certainly an ambassador for the sport here in Wales. A lovely gent that always gave his time freely. He has left a wealth of literature behind for us, to help keep his name very much alive within our community. He will be missed in the Teifi valley, by all perhaps other than the sewin...

A very sad loss to our sport and river.

Steffan.
            Very sorry to read about the sad passing of Moc Morgan.

I know he was in the Teaching Profession and also a School Governor at more than one School. He made a significant contribution to both Education and Fishing and will be greatly missed.

Regards, holly.

Comment

Great man

Comment

Working...
              X