St Davids Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Davids Day

Cant speak any Welsh, but never mind, here's wishing all you Welsh members of the forum a
    "very happy St Davids Day" hope its a good one for you, enjoy the day

Very Best Regards to you all |\

Mike

Have had a wonderful st Davids Day . St clears angling had a trout fishing competition at White House mill Narberth. My daughter came with me and at her second attempt at fly fishing caught herself a lovely brace of rainbows. The first of which was caught on one of her own tyings so she keeps reminding me. Bodes well for the future as she wants to know when we can go again. Next step a migrating fish . I am getting a feeling of impending financial ruin.

Comment

Nice one minty sounds like she's hooked, still trying with mine but I think he'd struggle to cast holding onto his computer and controller:>
      theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Stick it on eBay and use the money to buy a rod he'll get over it eventually. She's pestering me to let her tie some sewin flies tonight. Think I might of opened a can of worms!!!!

Comment

I'd let her you never know give her 12 months at it you could be asking her to tie all your flies from then on |\
          theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

One happy young lady!!!! The first of many I hope.
            Attached Files

Comment

Brilliant Minty. We had a nice service today at our local chapel the childrens concert was great.
              Cheers
              Aled

Comment

This was me and my other half on the 1st.
                It was our anniversary (34years) and our second outing to the top of Penyfan in two days.
                Now looking forward to the fishing season.

Cap
                Last edited by steelheadnut; 03-03-2014, 07:01. Reason: additional info

Comment

Cracking picture Cap.
                  Dai iawn.
                  Cheers
                  Aled

Comment

Working...
                  X