swansea bay tidal lagoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swansea bay tidal lagoon

NRW have come up with figures saying that if this thing goes ahead 20% of returning salmon and 25% of sea trout will be killed.The developers say that over all fish species it will be 2%.

All we need are more dead fish.

It makes you wonder where they get these figures from.
    Cardiff Bay casualty stats. perhaps?
    Berkeley Power Station intake ducts used to be stuffed with Salmon back in the 70s and 80s... All killed.
    A neighbour of mine had the gruesome task of clearing them out and showed me the photos, criminal....
    I truly believe that the only reason for this project is to create yet another safe haven for plastic yachts which pay a fortune, per metre, for the privilege!

Comment

I 20% of birds were dropping out of the sky,it would different::

Comment

Originally posted by Wye me? View Post
        It makes you wonder where they get these figures from.
        Cardiff Bay casualty stats. perhaps?
        Berkeley Power Station intake ducts used to be stuffed with Salmon back in the 70s and 80s... All killed.
        A neighbour of mine had the gruesome task of clearing them out and showed me the photos, criminal....
        I truly believe that the only reason for this project is to create yet another safe haven for plastic yachts which pay a fortune, per metre, for the privilege!
        I can well believe what you said about the yachts,call me a sceptic but I've come to the conclusion that if the government and its agencies like NRW are involved and spuing out facts and figures you can bet there onto something to suit there own needs that will bring in money and any loss of environment and animals are just collateral damage.

Comment

Working...
        X