Free fishing lessons for juniors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fishing lessons for juniors

I'm hoping to start running some free fly fishing lessons for Juniors on Llangadog Angling Clubs waters over the next few weeks during the evenings and weekend mornings. If you know anyone locally interested please drop me a message on here. Adults more than welcome also.
    I've spoken to Gary Evans fishing tackle in Cardiff who have some excellent starter kits. I hope to get some for the club to use in these lessons.
    I will post potential dates on Llangadog Anglings Facebook page.
    Thank you and please spread the word,
    Dai
    Last edited by Bigdai; 21-07-2014, 20:51.

Well done you Dai and good luck with it all |\

This is how I entered the sport through free lessons given by my local club. A great way to introduce the next generation and get them hooked.

TT.

Comment

Are Llandysul still doing the junior lessons Steff ?

Comment

Friday evening 1st August I am holding a juniors/beginners fly fishing course between 6.30pm and 8.30pm on the Towy at Llangadog Bridge. I've took delivery of 4 starter kits and safety specs this morning so hopefully we can encourage some youngsters to start fishing. Please spread the word, all welcome, adults included if you know someone who'd like to try fly fishing.

Cheers,
        Dai
        Last edited by Bigdai; 01-08-2014, 09:44.

Comment

Originally posted by teifi88 View Post
          Are Llandysul still doing the junior lessons Steff ?
          Yes they do, Teifi88. Sorry for not seeing this sooner. They do it every summer without fail and also do fly tying lessons most winters. These guys deserve a lot of respect for giving their time so freely.

TT.

Comment

Cheers Steff!

Comment

Working...
            X