Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrimp paste

Hi all

Haven't tied anything at all for some time now but decided to do a crazy mixed up shrimp pattern today. Didn't have any jc left so no 'eyes' unfortunately. Loosely based somewhere between an ally and a park on a size 6 double. Somewhat rusty, must do more to get back into it.(:,

Tomtom.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thom; 02-06-2015, 15:56.

Nice one Thom. Sorry, cannot view it though. It is better to link it through somewhere like photobucket.com as then it embeds the image rather than attaching it.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Shrimp

Hi Steff

Have lots of photos uploaded to photobucket. Have tried downloading to then put on here and can't get image onto my media player-just comes up blank-no image to be shown. Headscratcher!?{;

Tomtom.

Comment

You have got me on that one Thom. Very strange. Are you just bringing the code over from photobucket? That's all you should need; just copy and paste it into your text where you want the image to be situated.

You will see a few different options under individual images, you just need to choose the one with the IMG heading, that looks something like this:

[ URL=http://s18. photobucket.com/user/IMG][/IMG ][/URL ]

Comment

Shrimp

Any luck now Steff?{;

Tomtom.

Comment

Have you tried posting another image as I indicated above Thom? Can't see anything, sorry.

TT.

Comment

Shrimp

Yes Steff

I've put it on message one in this thread again after taking the old one off.

Tomtom.

Comment

Just taken a look at the text in your first thread and there is no code in there. Literally cut and paste it into the window where you would be writing your text. Should work fine. |\

TT.

Comment

Shrimp

Here is the code. [URL=http://s39.photobucket.com] when i put it in the manage attachments it states 'invalid file' which of course, it is not.{;

Tomtom.

Comment

That's not correct and you don't need to manage attachments at all - it is not an attachment, you are just bringing the link over. Just cut and past it into where you type your text and you're done.

As for the link; go to your library in photobucket then underneath each image you will see 4 different types of links. Just copy the one starting as I showed above. The one you are showing us the address bar title, not the image link.

Good luck,

TT.

Comment

I hope this picture is worth all the bother :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X