Spinning reel recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinning reel recommendations

Hi im looking for a high quality spinning reel to replace my beloved abu cardinal 57, looking for all metal internals, sealed bearings and drags, worldwide considered, any reconendations guys? Thanks in advanced

Shimano baitrunner.

Comment

Baitrunner for me also their bombproof I have the 8 and 10000 models but I think the 10000s spool is way too big really but the 8000 is perfect a 300yds of spool fits just right
      theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Shimano exage is a nice reel and seems pretty well made!

Comment

Another vote for the baitrunner - I have a pair of 10000 and 8000.
          8000 seems better suited to spinning
          https://onthedangle.wordpress.com/

Comment

Hi thanks for your input guys, i have a shimano baitrunner which is
            Pretty big, im looking more for a high dnd all metal spinning reel, sealed drag, stainless steel bearings and do on, reel to last a lifetime

Comment

Shimano Stella, good enough for Tuna & GT but with a price tag to match! They are all that you are looking for & a lot more, spinning in freshwater they will outlast you & your offsprings children. Bombproof in every respect!

Comment

Hi thanks for advice guys, i was shocked at the price on a descent reel, so settled for a hart custom xs 3500, allumimium dody, stainless sealed bearings, carbon and stainless sealed drag, marine grade bronze gearing, carbon spool and rotor head, 15kg drag, excellent price 130 off ebay, seepics attatched, seems like a high quality reel have yet to fish it
                Attached Files

Comment

reels

i bought a jaxon carp reel from car boot good strong reel I am looking for a spare spool

Comment

Working...
                  X