Multi-quote posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-quote posts

Just to shine some light on this, as I hadn't noticed it, or made use of it before now:

To make a multi-quoted post i.e. if you would like to quote sections from several different replies into one reply, rather than posting multiple replies with single quotes in each, you will see a little button next to 'quote' on the bottom right of the responses screen with a '+' sign on it. Click on every post you would like to quote, and you will see the button change colour, then press the 'post reply' button and they will automatically be added to your reply. Further to that, you can delete sections of the posts that are not applicable when they're in your reply screen.

Hope that helps.

TT.

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
    Just to shine some light on this, as I hadn't noticed it, or made use of it before now:

TT.
    But what if we had?

To make a multi-quoted post i.e. if you would like to quote sections from several different replies into one reply, rather than posting multiple replies with single quotes in each,
    TT.
    Hmmmm?

It is of course very easy to alter peoples posts as well!

Hope that helps.
    Originally posted by SJF, Simon View Post
    But we havent a clue how to do that!
    TT.

Comment

Good to see you making use of the function Simon! :>

People could indeed alter the reply, the same would apply to any quote, not just multi-quote. However, there would always be the original post as a point of reference, and to keep things in context.

TT.

Comment

Working...
      X