Major Problems with the Forums Server Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problems with the Forums Server Speed

Has anyone else had the problems ive expereince when trying to post either replies or post new threads - more often than not my computer is contantly telling me "no internet connection" as the web pages are grinding to a halt. This does not happen of the other forums to which im also a member. Im refreshing all the time and while there seems to be no problem opeining and looking at pages - the problem alsways kicks off when i try to reply and its really beginning to become annoying..................infact ive just tried to go to the "more" area for more options on smileys and its crashed arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .:O((((

Well I'm 6,000 some miles (and a Ocean) west and zero slow down on my end.

fae

Comment

No problems on my end either Luke, but will get the 'hosts' to look into it. Thanks for reporting the problem.

TT.

Comment

Further to that, if any forum member does have or experiences any problems with the forum it would be great if you could let me know so that I can rectify it/them and make the forum run as seamless as possible.

In addition, should you have any suggestions, or changes you would like to see then please do let me know - even if it's as trivial as updating the smilies!

This is a forum for you, so I would like to make it as user friendly as possible for all to use.

Thanks.

TT.

Comment

Don't have any problems with the speed, but one request:

Please hang a webcam out of your window so we can see the river :>

Comment

TT et al

strange no-one else has had these probs - mine seem to occur in afternnons and especially in the evening and i thought it might have been to the number of users online. Oh well.

Re a webcam on the river - from where i live i think the picture would just depress you m8 the river is at best 1ft deep on the stretch my house overlooks and my 11month old could paddle across it no problem ::/::/

LL

Comment

Originally posted by Salarex View Post
              Please hang a webcam out of your window so we can see the river :>
              Rex; still not in 'the' house yet, so the river in front of the current house wouldn't be much use to you I'm afraid - 4ft wide, currently running 0.237 inches above summer level, crystal clear though, looks good for night fishing!!! :@

Hope to see you over the next few days.

Steff.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLuke View Post
                strange no-one else has had these probs - mine seem to occur in afternnons and especially in the evening and i thought it might have been to the number of users online. Oh well.

Again, thanks for raising the issue Luke, and I mean that with all sincerity. I will ask the hosts to see if it could be peak time traffic etc. which would make sense.

Thanks,

Steff.

Comment

ok and thanks TT :>

Comment

Well 'it' may have been a bit slow, but at least it's working. Two UK boards (one right now) have 'gone down' in the past 5 or 6 days.:@

Comment

Working...
                    X