fearing the worst.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fearing the worst.

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of an insurance company that would cover my tackle. ( no rude replies please) I was doing a rough add up today and it was a bit scary as to how much it would cost to replace all of it. Because I work away I carry most of it with me to cover any situation that might arise.

Cheers

Mintylad.

I use NFU mutual. They cover all my sporting kit, guns rods reels etc, on my home contents insurance. They will, and have, paid out regardless of wether loss occurred in use or in transit or at home. I left a waterworks reel on the roof of my car after a night sea-trout session and remembered it 5 yards down the road. I reversed back to the car park and ran it over! They paid in full no quibbles. I would guess between home contents and car insurance most people have reasonable cover but worth checking.

Comment

I have just claimed on my Barclays home contents insurance, broke my Loomis in Denmark. They replaced it no quibbles, brlliant service and speed..

Comment

I've also had success claiming for a broken Loomis through Barclays home insurance and the sub-contractor was they employed was very knowledgable. That said much of the cost was subsequently clawed back on subsequent renewals!

Comment

Working...
        X