Books for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books for sale

I have a collection of various Sea Trout, Salmon, Grayling, Flyfishing, Flytying books that I no longer have room or use for, before I stick them on E Bay is there anyone who would be interested in any, if so please let me know by PM, leave your E Mail address and I will forward a list to them (have tried uploading list to post but it wont have it) There are some very good sought after titles among the collection.

Thanks
    Mike

Hi Mike,

please have a quick read of the rules regarding posting things in classifieds:

http://www.sea-trout.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130

It's basically to avoid people joining the forum just to sell things, not that I am insinuating that's what you're doing, of course.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

My appologies for this, definatly wasn't my intentions to break any forum rules, there will be plenty of positive input and Photo's etc from me. thank you for the heads up on this, please feel free to delete my original post.

Regards
      Mike

Comment

Hi Mike,

no, please do carry on and list the books. My intention was to merely draw your attention to the rule. Indeed, you're on 10 posts already, so I doubt you will take long to get to 20.

Thanks,

TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
          Hi Mike,

no, please do carry on and list the books. My intention was to merely draw your attention to the rule. Indeed, you're on 10 posts already, so I doubt you will take long to get to 20.

Thanks,

TT.
          |\ Thanks for that TT, but will hang on to list until ive got the posts on the board, im an honest sort and rules are rules, Ive had these books in storage for quite a while now, another few days or so wont harm them

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X