Chest packs - which one ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest packs - which one ?

with some many on the market WJ, Fishpong, patagonia etc etc and so many sizes what would people recommend as being the best in terms of comfortability, and enough space to store what u need without it being bulky and cumbersome when casting etc

Luke

chest pack

got mine from T.T great buy enough room for my leaders and three boxes of flies ,snakes,tubes and doubles and singles , as far as im concered the william joseph or fishpond chest packs are the only ones to consider contact T.T he may be able to help tight lines billy p

Comment

which model do u have m8?

LL

Comment

Jordan.

Comment

I have a Fishpond Windwalker...

To be honest it's great but when you put a small flask, box of flies, leader and associated bits it can be a bit cumbersome at night as I like/need (through being a clumsybugga) to know where my feet are going and the pack protudes a little too far out for my liking.

The great thing about the Ww is that you have two straps - one which is for a round your neck chestpack and the other adjustable one makes it a shoulder bag - much better for us "less than sure of foot" types.

The William Joseph Coastal packs are good but I opted for a F'pond Open Range instead - the WJ and Range packs are on either side of you're chest so you CAN see where you're walking.

Your's faithfully,

A confessed tackle-tart.

Comment

Got a couple of the WJ myself LL and find them very well constructed with more than enough space for the essentials. However, I must admit that I am tending to favour the old waistcoat style nowadays, especially for the sewin fishing.

TT.

Comment

I have a fishpond double haul. You can combine the rucksack and chest pack or use them seperately. I only use mine in the salt, waistcoat for everything else. This is my first season in the salt but it does everything for me..i.e. I forget about it.

Comment

Working...
              X