• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognise this man??

Look what I came across:

http://video.yandex.ru/users/ilia-apostolov/view/77/#

|\

P.S. you need to get to about 40 minutes in...

Comment

You git!! :>

Comment

Just what we need to get us through the long winter!

I saw another Matt Hayes programme the other day called (I think) Lake Escapes, where he fished on the Towy. It was actually a good watch and he actually caught a couple as well.

Often in the "coarse" type fishing programmes they will do a bit of fly fishing but it will be a 5 minute bit and generally stocky bashing without any real technique/tactic discussions. We are definitely due a 'proper' sea trout film/DVD in my opinion, the last one was Enigmatic Sea trout with Andy Nicholson on the Dovey, probably 20 years ago now, night vision cameras must have come a long way since then.

Steff, any plans to make such a film???

Comment

Hey T7,

yeah, think the other sea trout one was done on Abercothi on the Towy.

As for making a new sea trout film; haven't really thought about it and probably haven't got time, unfortunately. Having said that I am getting more into the filming side of things with my cameras so never say never. Will do one when down in TDF this winter for sure.

Need to get my book sorted first though, which has really been put on the backburner, unfortunately.

Steff.

Comment

If you need someone to hold your spare camera I'm your man! ;-)

Comment

By the way Steff, your book sounds interesting. Any idea when it will be ready? |\

Comment

Hi Steff,

Hope you are keeping well. Noticed you mentioned video in this older post - I have just bought a half decent Nikon (D600) and a Go Pro for underwater stuff. hopefully get some good images this year - if not of a Sewin, then perhaps the Otters!

Let us know if the book plan gets off the ground as I would like to see it.

If I don't see you sooner, catch up in the CLA this year (?)

Cheers
                David

Comment

Originally posted by Caer Wynt Loops View Post
                  Hi Steff,

Hope you are keeping well. Noticed you mentioned video in this older post - I have just bought a half decent Nikon (D600) and a Go Pro for underwater stuff. hopefully get some good images this year - if not of a Sewin, then perhaps the Otters!

Let us know if the book plan gets off the ground as I would like to see it.

If I don't see you sooner, catch up in the CLA this year (?)

Cheers
                  David
                  Hi Stranger,

What you been up to recently.

How many clubs this year {;

I've been slogging the salt a lot since our last encounter down Pennar.

Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

Had any luck recently?

Yes four clubs this year....ouch!

Are you planning to go soon...must be chance of an early season bass. I may be able to get out this weekend for a few hours in the evening if you are planning to go.

David

Comment

Working...
                    X