Two excellent fly rods for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two excellent fly rods for sale

I've too many rods, so I'm having a sort out.

For sale the following Beulah Guide series rods, brilliant rods, just check out the reviews.
    Both are dated June 2005 and as far as I know USA made, both in very good condition with the odd small scratch or two on the reel fitting of the 6wt.

Beulah 4wt - "The Trout Bum" 8'-0" three piece 4wt with spare tip, rod bag and tube............£80.00

Beulah 6wt - "The Zen" 9'-0" three piece 6wt with spare tip, rod bag and tube.....................£75.00

Check them out here under products, www.beulahgb.co.uk these are the same rods and sell for around £200. No offers on these prices.

PM if interested.

Bill

If anyone wants the pair they can have them for £140 + postage.

Not sure what the postage will be £10 or so, best if you are local.

Bill

Comment

UPDATE

I've too many rods, so I'm having a sort out.

For sale the following Beulah Guide series rods, brilliant rods, just check out the reviews.
      Both are dated June 2005 and as far as I know USA made, both in very good condition with the odd small scratch or two on the reel fitting of the 6wt.

Beulah 4wt - "The Trout Bum" 8'-0" three piece 4wt with spare tip, rod bag and tube............£80.00 SOLD

Beulah 6wt - "The Zen" 9'-0" three piece 6wt with spare tip, rod bag and tube.....................£75.00

Check them out here under products, www.beulahgb.co.uk these are the same rods and sell for around £200. No offers on these prices.

PM if interested.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X