BFFI & Welsh Game Fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFFI & Welsh Game Fair

Well they have both come around again, Welsh 16-17th June, BFFI 23-24th June.
    Not that it matters much to me, with the fiasco of the Welsh last year I vowed not go to another for a while.
    It has changed venue this year, but unless they can attract new business(fishing related) and other country pursuits then personally I don't think it's worth going.

The BFFI on the other hand is going from strength to strength, and I will be attending that one.
    Few people to see and a good time to get a few things I want, and some I don't but will buy anyway, just because they catch me and not fish
    Cap
    Last edited by steelheadnut; 04-06-2012, 07:14. Reason: wrong dates

Well i hope to get to the Welsh, all being well, With children & family time etc it is the only chance i have to see certain pieces of kit, so at the moment i will still visit. However i am well aware that there are other possibly better events out there.
    Tight Lines
    Aled

Comment

Will be going to the Welsh. Family will showing and racing lurchers on Sunday - so looking forward to it. Its sad that its not at Gelli Aur this year but hopefully the weather and the turn out will be kind.

David

Comment

my perfect saturday
        up at 4 on the river by 4.30am
        salmon hooked by 9.30 and then home, take the wife and kids to game fayre, back by 5ish
        out again about 6 or 7 and another salmon hooked home by ten with 4 cans of worthy creamflow and a mixed grill takeaway....:>

I bet it dont happen though

Comment

Working...
        X