• Show
Clear All

• Shine On

The Dressing

Carcass: No 4 Waddington Shank fixed to size 10 Waddington Hook
    Joint: 3.2mm dia clear heat shrink tubing
    Body: Medium silver mylar
    Tag: No 10 Glo Brite floss
    Wing: Slim bunches tied top and bottom of black dyed fox squirrel tail overlaid with 4 strands of fine pearl tinsel overlaid with 5 strands of natural peacock sword.
    Cheeks: Jungle cock
    Head: Orange

my river rose to 12ft last night and was down to 5ft this afternoon. Tomorrow night has gotta bring some sea trout or maybe a blank. What the hell? It will be Saturday night and it's better than being at work or in a nighclub full of foxy ladies.............Who writes this stuff??????????????
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

I dont know a nightclub full of foxy ladies sounds good to me , na I think a night on the sewin wins :> was having a chat with Al today Sewinangler he was on his way up to the sport fish show and I think he said he was there for the two days then he is off to Scotland , by the way nice fly |\ and tight lines for tomorrow

Dai.

Comment

Dai, the next time you speak to Al ask him about the bears with the guns. You will need about 4 hours but it is well worth it as the story is legend.

As for the tight lines comment you bestowed upon me, the river was falling but still had quite a bit of colour and had the white 'beer froth' on the surface which it gets after a flood. once this ph inbalance neutralises the river should fish very well. While it has the froth it never seems to do anything. I am informed that the foam comes from the River Rothey which feeds the Lune.

To put it into a nut shell I blanked, zero, zilch, squat, nada - I should have found myself a nightclub. If I had then undoubtedly I would have probably had the same result. I still had a good day and night and it may sound really corny but I think that when the cat comes in I will probably kick it really hard ::/
      www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Did not realise you was fishing the day and night good effort fair play , yes I will tap him about that story the next time I speak to him as it certainly sounds interesting :>

ATB

Dai.

Comment

Working...
        X