2nd knee replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd knee replacement

well guys i ahve missed the last two seasons with opereations and guess what im gonner miss this one ia total knee replacement for me on friday so if you dont hear from me its cause i cant get near the pc ha ha good luck with all your vetures this season see you next year tight lines

Good luck with the op speycaster, the miracle of modern medicine never ceases to amaze me, will be a big help for your future angling.
    All the best.
    Aled

Comment

good luck speycaster and you never know but you mite be able to fish by July even if it is just worming for salmon & sewin not far from your car.

Comment

ATB Bill hope it all go's well

Dai.

Comment

thanks guys im getting cabin fever its been that long since i chased the sewin ha ha i will try to do abit of worming when i can tight lines to you all xx

Comment

Get the bunch on Billy! Just don't let the fish leave the pool! :>

Hope it all goes well.

TT.

Comment

thanks steff will do mate xxx

Comment

well guys back out from the operation feck me im sore but all went well xxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
                  Good news, keep calm be patient, listen to the health care professionals and you'll be speycasting before you know it. |\
                  Good Luck
                  Aled

Comment

Indeed, same as Aled. (:,

Nice one and good news allround. Take it easy and you'll be back in no time.

TT.

Comment

take it easy dude and you mite be good to go out on the summer runs |\

Comment

Originally posted by speycaster View Post
                        With your new bionics in place won't be long before your waddling about.
                        Good luck with the physio.

Cap

Comment

well the good news is i haqd the op on the 13 th of this month the recovery so far has been unbeielable if not sore if it keeps up at this rate i will still have time for those late runs yipeee

Comment

Glad to hear the recovery is going well|\ the salmon and seatrout can look out:>
                            tightlines andy

Comment

still on track for aspeedy recovery dont need painkillers aNY MORE IF ONLY I COULD GET A DECENT NIGHT,S SLEEP cant sit down yet but its looking good :>

Comment

Working...
                              X