Welsh fly fair show.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh fly fair show.

Hi guys, John did ring me a few weeks ago, from Celtic fly.
    He is running the show on the 3rd of March, a better date this year.

Dai.
    Last edited by daijones; 11-02-2012, 17:44.
    Any Day with a Y in it, is a good day to go fishing.

http://daijonesflies.blogspot.com/

Hi Dai , hope to be tying there again this year |\ should be a good turn out with that date.

Dai.

Comment

Won't make it this year, sadly. Will be sunning it up in errrr Poland! :>

Enjoy guys and let me know how it turns out. Spoke to Jon the other day and he seemed enthusiastic about it all.

TT.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
        Won't make it this year, sadly. Will be sunning it up in errrr Poland! :>

Enjoy guys and let me know how it turns out. Spoke to Jon the other day and he seemed enthusiastic about it all.

TT.
        I know what you are after over there, you dirty trout:> don't bring a female one back.

Dai
        Any Day with a Y in it, is a good day to go fishing.

http://daijonesflies.blogspot.com/

Comment

How was the fly-fair this year guys? as much fun as Poland I hope! :>

TT.

Comment

Yes mate much lol , no it was great , good to catch up and much more going on this year |\ spoke to Peter for so long at the end of the day they were cleaning up around us , then his lift came in the hall and said come on! he told him that I was keeping him talking :> Brill guy with lots of storys , looking forward to the next one

Dai.

Comment

Dai, you must be confusing Peter with someone else! Can't believe he was chatting so much! not like him.... :>

He's a star, always good value. I owe him a lot, he did, after all, introduce me to sewin fishing. He is also the gent that was kind enough to give me my fly-tying lessons all those years ago wanting nothing but a thanks in return. A credit to the sport and again someone I owe a lot to.

Good to hear about the show and good to hear there was more life there this year. It is needed, so long may it continue.

Catch up soon I'm sure.

Steff.

Comment

Working...
              X