Bass fishing 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass fishing 2012

The bass season is getting ever closer, so why not book up with bassfishingwales and have a great day on the water. West wales has some fantastic bass fishing, from the estuary or reef, on the popper or the fly. The bass in this area are not massive like the one’s found on the south coast but there are plenty of bass up to 8lbs, If your lucky you might catch one over the 10lb mark, they are not uncommen as several get caught each year. If your not a bass fisherman, then why not try tope or bream fishing, we have some of the best grounds in the country for these species, Tope have been caught just shy of 80lbs here.

If you would like us to find accomadation for you, not a problem. We have good relations with various b&b, hotels, camsites, pubs etc. So please feel free to ask, we will do our upmost to help you out.

We are based in Aberdovey on the west wales coast and run on a daily basis from the harbour, weather permitting.
    Please feel free to discuss anything with me or drop me an email and i’ll do my upmost to get back to you as soon as possible,

cheers and tight lines,

Mathew.

http://bassfishingwales.com/bass-fishing-2012/
Working...
X