Teifi Hatchery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teifi Hatchery

We are actively collecting fish for the hatchery at the moment and welcome all donations. Both Llandysul AA and TTA are both actively involved in the scheme and we could us all the support and assistance we can get. There are a couple of cages already placed on LlAA waters alone, and tether can be supplied FOC for all interested.

If you're likely to be in the area in the near future and would like to participate then please get in contact. Further to that, for the locals or those likely to be down for an extended period; we will be making certain beats for certain periods of the day on given days catch and donate only. It would be great to have your support please. If you are interested then please let me know an email address and/or a mobile number and I will text/email you a time and location for this. It is unlikely to be for longer than 5 hours at a time, and even if you can make it for just 2 hours then fine by me. Weather dependent; we may call such a period this Sunday afternoon from say 3-8pm.

steffan@anglingworldwide.com
    07879 898 344

We got 50 salmon for the hatchery last year! And we would love this to be a similar success this year please with your support. Putting this into perspective; we placed 90,000 salmon fry and parr back into the system this year alone.

Thanks,

Steff.

There's a very good chance we will be doing something for this on Sunday from around 2-7pm. Again, support of club members would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steff.

Comment

I am overwhelmed with the response! :> Not one reply, PM or email.

Well, hopefully a few of you will speak with your feet on Sunday and come along for a bash. We are certainly going to designate Cwm Mackwith from midday onwards as a catch and donate beat, so that gives you something to work with. We may well hold another beat on the same basis, and will try and update you tomorrow on that. Please do come along for a chat and a fish.

Twm-Twm and I have been working on the movement of the fish from the river with great success and we now have a good system in place. We got a hen fish each on Wednesday evening, and managed to take them both safely to the holding tank ready for the hatchery. Both fish are doing well. Let's hope we can get a few more before the season ends.

Steff.

Comment

I'm glad to report that people did reply with their feet and the afternoon was a success.

We managed two hens for the hatchery, which is a good result given the pretty difficult conditions of late.

Thanks to all those that turned up and helped out on the day - especially to the visiting anglers.

TT.

Comment

Pretty good day in fairness. Really glad to find anglers putting in the effort. A special thanks to the visiting anglers who gave up their time to help out. Diolch

Philrich

Comment

Working...
          X