Smashing session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashing session

Mangaed 3 hours tonight before the wind got up, again. 46 bass to the boat and we lost count of how many takes and loses we had, what a cracking few hours.

Mat.

www.bassfishingwales.com

Well done Mat cracking sesh |\ do you know how the Bream fishing has been this year? I was told it was a slow start

Dai

Comment

Hi Dai, you were right in saying that the bream was slow at the begining of the season but its been fantastic the last couple of months, i've heard of bream coming out to 5lb, now that would pull your string, cheers,

Mathew.

Comment

Good news then , my mate has a boat and loves the bream fishing so no doubt he has done well , I had a cracking winter on the cod with him and I am looking forward to this one but I shall try and get a sesh out on the bream before they go I think , have a good winter with the shooting Mat |\

ATB

Dai.

Comment

Sounds like good cod fishing. I'm on the geese in the morning, can't help my self, Hope all goes well for you this winter, cheers,

Mat.

Comment

Bream to 5lb in Cardigan bay! wow :}

Do the bigger fish normally come towards the end of the season?

I've only fished it in May & June, and have been plagued with female fish up to about 1.5lb with the odd 2lb+ thrown in - obviously all returned.

May have to change months if the bigger fish turn up later in the year. Certainly cheaper than a round trip to Dorset! |\
            Dal y slac yn dyn!

Comment

Hi chuck, Those bigger fish tend to be here at the end of june through july. You have to go out a 6 miles or so before you can start catching these lunker bream.

Pm me next season if you want to have a go at them, thanks,

Mat.

Comment

Hi Mat,

Cheers for the info & offer, may tow my warrior up next summer to have a crack at them then.

Weather depending of-course!

Aled
                Dal y slac yn dyn!

Comment

Working...
                X