Big PB last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big PB last night

Really chuffed with myself this morning as I managed to land a 35 inch (~18lb) seatrout last night on the Ribble. That beats my previous biggest by about 10lb! I caught it on the same pool that my dad landed an 11 lber last monday. Really gutted that the photo didn't come out - I took it on my phone, which isn't the best and I was rushing because I wanted to release it quickly.
    Last edited by T7; 05-08-2011, 13:01.

Congrats T7 thats the fish of a lifetime! Well done for putting it back aswell! Tightlines andy

Comment

Well done T7 i am really pleased for you as i know you've put some time in recently.|\
      Tight Lines
      Aled

Comment

Fantasic news welldone. That is a cracking fish.

Philrich

Comment

Thanks lads, just off to buy a fishing camera!

Comment

Cracker mate |\ had a tx from your dad who said he had a good fish , with your 18 dont think I will see him on the neath for a while lol , 2 lovely fish well done both

Tight lines

Dai.

Comment

Nice one T7! Awesome fish and one you are unlikely to forget!

TT.

Comment

Thanks TT - couldn't believe the size of it when i beached it! Just gutted the photo is cr*p. Well I learned my lesson and got a little camera that is fine for fish shots, used it on the Annan already this week...
                Last edited by T7; 20-08-2011, 08:19.

Comment

Good Plan A.

Originally posted by T7 View Post
                  Thanks lads, just off to buy a fishing camera!
                  Similar situation a few weeks back .... now I've got a Olympus "Stylus Tough" on my wading belt. As the camera is water proof, and to a reasonable degree shockproof, not worried about getting 'Ham Handed' and dropping same in the river.

fae

Comment

Working...
                  X