New-Zealand video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New-Zealand video

Just had another email from the Gin-Clear team about their upcoming NZ video, which looks awesome.

Basically the email wrote:

"This is basically made up of the footage that wasn't quite good enough for the main movie! Never thought I would be leaving out a 11 pound trout from a movie but thats a mouse year in NZ for you."

Well worth watching, of that I can assure you!!!!

TT.

Wonderful stuff Steff - can you find us something like this near Llandyssul?

Comment

I can't see it Steff?

Anyway, if you want a sneak preview, nip over to Gareths website "Flyfishing in South Wales"

Anything with gin in the title is good by me

Bill
      Last edited by springwell; 20-07-2010, 13:21.

Comment

Stunning place, fish and filming. thanks for sharing Steff,

Dai.
        Any Day with a Y in it, is a good day to go fishing.

http://daijonesflies.blogspot.com/

Comment

Agreed Dai. To be honest these guys really are at the top of their game, and are producing the best material out there at present, and long may it continue because they're a great bunch.

Bill; the link is embedded, so sorry that you can't see it. Here's a direct youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3OTU7K9Vo

Rex; good to hear from you, hope you and Lionel are keeping well. I certainly can find something like this near Llandysul for you, but I would need the use of a dvd and large screen tv!! :>

Steff.

Comment

Thanks for that Steff - amazing footage there.
            That lunker darting around the fallen tree at about 6:50 minutes in looked a difficult fish to tempt!! Wouldnt mind a go though!
            Born to fish........Forced to work!! :>

Comment

Nice one Steff , another place for me to go (when I win the lotto) :>

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
                Rex; good to hear from you, hope you and Lionel are keeping well. I certainly can find something like this near Llandysul for you, but I would need the use of a dvd and large screen tv!! :>

Steff.
                Yup, all good - Lionel at Imperial now. We were planning to come down this w/e but postponed due to the weather....

Got a week on the Don planned for late August which we are looking forward to! Lionel especially once he heard that it is supposed to be the top brown trout river in Britain

Comment

Originally posted by Salarex View Post
                  Wonderful stuff Steff - can you find us something like this near Llandyssul?
                  Hi Rex,

I'd try the DVD rental shop at Llandysul.:>

Bill
                  Last edited by springwell; 21-07-2010, 13:39.

Comment

I hacked into their online database to see what was there and noticed that you had checked out Debbie Does Dallas for the 14th time

Cheers Bill, hope to join you after some brownies again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Salarex View Post
                      I hacked into their online database to see what was there and noticed that you had checked out Debbie Does Dallas for the 14th time

Cheers Bill, hope to join you after some brownies again soon!
                      Hi Rex,

I had a few nice ones in the boiling heat and sun, where's that gone {;

Been sharing my time between the Teifi and the Towy.

As for the DVD, well I never knew you could wear out a CD.

Bill

Comment

Working...
                      X