Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLA - this weekend

Anyone going?

I will be there Friday/Saturday/Sunday if anyone's around and fancy meeting up for a chat etc.

I will be on the Fishing Wales stand, and will also be helping out a bit with the Frontiers stand.

Would be good to see some old and new faces.

Steff.

I am going on the Friday. Fingers crossed that the weather improves!

Comment

Indeed Dave!!! It's going to be a very wet one, sadly.

Please do come and say hello, it would be good to meet in person.

Steff.

Comment

See you on Friday Steff... |\

a 'dry' day apart from the lot I'll be with as they are from a local pub gun club ~#
        Ian

Comment

Hi Steff,

Good to meet you last week at the CLA. Not sure how it went from your perspective but we really enjoyed it. Now all I need to do is to catch a fish on my new 'bargain' rod!

Helen was obviously more impressed with the free pimms than the fly tying and the fishing talk. I try not to take her out much in public just in case she starts to talk about town planning to strangers.

Hwyl!

David

P.S. Did you actually get around to finishing that fly you had in the vice?

Comment

Good to see you Ian, hope you enjoyed the show. I'm sure that we'll bump into each other before the end of the season.

David; great to have met you, thanks for popping around to say hello and introduce yourself. As for the fly; the guys on the stand got so bored at looking at the half-tied offering that they snipped the thread and put it back in the box!! :> These things can't be rushed!!

As for the 'bargain' rod :> it actually was a very good deal, you did well to sniff that one out. Let's hope you christen it soon!

As for Helen, that really was a chance happening! I thought I recognised her face, but really couldn't place it, I blame the Pimms!! Please pass on my regards, we will have to arrange a Town Planning reunion in the future, what fun that would be!!! :>

Hope you find your feet with the fishing, which I'm sure you will. We'll catch up for a fish one day I'm sure.

Steff.

Comment

Working...
            X