Greys customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greys customer service

In these times when complaints seem to abound i feel i must redress the balance from my recent dealings with Greys of Alnwick.
    I recently broke the tip section of my GRXI 9foot 6" rod(presumably having cracked it with a bead sometime in the past season)
    I returned the small base section required in an envelope with the admin fee required and within seven days am in receipt of a new section which was returned in a sturdy tube following receipt of an Email from UPS the delivery agent-well done to Greys and to UPS-NO FUSS BUT GREAT SERVICE from a piece of kit that has rewarded me with over 120 fish in the last six months-goldhead |\

i snapped the top section of my greys g.r.x.i. travel rod and sent it back with the 25pounds admin charge and they aksked me if i would like to up grade my rod for a further 25 pounds ,i did and got a new rod the next day , excellent service well chuffed ,ps and they let me change th length and rating

Comment

I think that in these difficult times giving good service could be one of the key factors in a companies survival, after all these rods only cost a few pounds to make (they are mostly made in Korea or China) so it is inexpensive to replace a section but may pay dividends in the long run.

Comment

Working...
      X