Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincolnshire Fishing

Hi Folks,

I have moved to Lincolnshire recently and am struggling to find anywhere to cast a fly to a trout, let alone a Sea Trout - Anyone know if there are useful coastal or Esturine marks in this region? I have looked online but have found little so far!! I am not expecting to find sport on the rivers here, although I will be happy to be proved wrong on that!!

Thanks

Nick

Hi,

I was born there and had my webbed feet surgically altered when I moved away...

You're in somewhat of a desert - fishing wise although I gather that the Nene has some trout in it but then you're left with Rutland.

You're not in any renowned sea trout area either but for more trouty info have a post on the flyforums.

Jon

Comment

Research has revealed that Lincolnshire is home to a small group of Chalk-Streams - some it appears more fisher friendly than others.

The Great River Eau seems to appear top of the list in terms of angler opportunities in the East Lindsey district. There is a significant coast line and estury opportunities for Sea-Trout -

JT - have you any experience of sea-trout from the brinny in Lincolnshire?

Comment

Working...
      X