Korkers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korkers

I bought a pair(well two pairs then) earlier in the season.
    The first pair won't last the winter out, the Boa lace up system is a good one but the tensioner is some kind of plastic, which is broken on the right boot. I have tape and bits of leather under the cable to minimise the mess it's making by cutting through the boots.
    As for traction, well, I've been on my a**e more times this season than any other that I can remember, and using the felt WITH studs.
    I'm going back to the Simms, hope they forgive me for deserting them, in MY hour of need. :>:>:>
    Cap

Bummer Cap.

Have a fishing buddy who used the same boot and he's not had a bit of problem with them. Fellow lives about 10 minutes from the Rogue River (and retired) so he fishes (hard) several time a week.

Mentioned seeing your post and JD was quite surprised as his are 'as advertised.'

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by fredaevans View Post
      Have a fishing buddy who used the same boot and he's not had a bit of problem with them. Fellow lives about 10 minutes from the Rogue River (and retired) so he fishes (hard) several time a week.

Mentioned seeing your post and JD was quite surprised as his are 'as advertised.'

Fred
      Hi there Fred,
      I have given them a bit of an outing this year but I expected them to hold up a little longer, as for the wire lace cutting into the top of the boot, found this after about a week of hard walking/fishing. A few guys over here have encountered the same problem.
      The Boa is a great system, if only some kind of material could be fixed to the boot under the wire to stop it cutting through to the neo. stocking feet

Cap

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.

You can't be the only one with a similar problem.:: Have you contacted the company about this?

fae

Comment

Working...
        X