Greys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greys

lost the tip section of my greys 9,ft 6 four piece 7/8 rod phoned up greys they dont make them anymore ,they checked my gaurantee and offered me a new rod half price so i went for it ,treated myself to a 9ft 6ins 7 weight ,six piece top of the range G 70 travel rod well pleased with the result they couldnt have been nicer to me cant wait to try it out , GREYS your ok in my eyes

Nice, i bet i can top that, this year i bought a gloomis 10'6" gl2 spinning rod which is a cracking rod, i paid approx £200 inc shipping from usa to uk, it came and the paint had a slight scratch so i complained as i thought it could be a weak point, upon further inspection with a magnifying glass it didnt cut into the blank what so ever, and has since caught double figure salmon, lovely chap the seller was i managed to knock £40 off the asking price in the first place then he issued me a full refund and told me to keep the rod as it wasnt worth the expense of the shop paying for return postage and he has since been refunded by gloomis themselves, so win win situation for me

Comment

nice one my freind ,well the rod arrived today as promised and guess what,they have sent the four piece rod instead of the six piece lol the new rod is on the way , kinder takes the shine of it all now as i have purchased a barrio line to go with the rod

Comment

Atleast theres no rush with the season over, ive heard only positive feedback regarding the barrio line

Comment

I`ve got a couple of Barrio lines, and to be honest don`t think i`ll buy anything else from now on! Superb customer service!

Comment

having problems getting an seven weight barrio floater they allways seem to be out of stock .hmm disapointing

Comment

yahoo mike e,mailed me there in he said , ok said i ,lovely it arrived the morning after great service

Comment

Working...
              X