Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more favorites

Hi all
    thought i would stick these up too, some singles, some stingers, some intruders. I have always done best with a mixture of black, silver, flash, purple, and Jungle cock in some format......

Single (Bit box squashed)

Stinger

Intruders (lots of differnt sizes bulks)

What you think?? will swap a flies for local knowledge.....Towy, cothy, teifi.....

I like them all fairplay, especially like the intruder style, add some blue with the black and great for sea trout and salmon

Comment

Lovely job. They will work for sure |\

TT.

Comment

they great mate i would fish them no probs

Comment

Thanks all, funnily enough i was clearing out my fly boxes this week, dreaming of Sewin. Cant wait for next season, fished a fair bit down here in the west country. Only a few trips up to wales, the Towy is pretty magical....

Comment

Excellent flies zimtrout - really nice tying. Would be good to see what materials you use in future tyings (makes it easier to plagiarise!).

Which West Country rivers do you fish for sea trout, and would these flies work on them? I've got a week near the river Fowey booked in early June. Slightly early but hopefully there'll be some sea trout in the system by then.

Comment

Fowey

Hi silverstoat, drop me a message if you like can send you the dressings!

Comment

Working...
              X