Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Wales Sewin

Hi guys,

I am staying in Abergele from Monday 13th July till Saturday the 25th and wondered if any of you knew if the Clwyd or Conwy were fishing well at the moment and how I would obtain a permit for the Conwy. I stayed down here last year but didn't manage any fishing due to baby sitting responsibility's::. But this year will be bringing one with me:>.

Thanks

Andy

I've not fished the Conwy myself but I'm sure there will be lots of info on the internet about tickets,the fish Wales site would be a good place to look.
    I do know tickets can be got for the Hotel waters and I'm guessing up at Betsy Coed there will be tickets to fish there bits of the Conwy and Lugwy,lovely part of the world,the river at Betsy Coed looks mega fishy.

I've never heard anything about the Ogwen on here?I guess it's more known for salmon but I've had some decent Sea Trout fishing on the few fly stretches on it and my first ever salmon on there nearly went twenty pounds.

Comment

thanks for the reply had a quick look and turns out it's £35 dusk till dawn or $150 for the week for the Conwy at Betws-y-Coed. lovely looking bit of water.

Comment

Or you could try the Clwyd, a much under-rated seatrout river. Tickets and excellent advice from Foxons tackle shop in St Asaph.

Paul

Comment

Used to fish the Clwyd and Elwy a lot.You can get tickets on Rhyl and St.Asaph Anglers waters,but i think the club keeps the best beats for members.

Comment

Working...
          X