• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Sawada Hooks.

All now sold. With thanks.

Best wishes,

TT.

Steff any chance of smaller sizes in the Strong doubles .

Folks these are good hooks found some in Farlowes and fell in Love ,thats only because Sprite have run out of the will to make salmon hooks any more !

Comment

Big bottoms!*?!!?*

~:. Good prices, TT. Timing's just a smidge off though!.
      Just so people get an idea, I just bought two packs of the SD3 *10 & *8 on Monday £5.99 each. 60p a fly from Farlowes, if I'd bought ftom you 45p per fly! ~#

Bodies all dressed, wings and sparkle going on 23 flies this afternoon.

They'll probably all be in the bushes within a fortnight. :@

Comment

ACW; totally agree, they're fantastic hooks - actually they're nearly all that I use nowadays. Sorry, just got what's shown at the moment, but if there's sufficient demand and these go well I'll get some next time.

Beanzy; typical! :> Those SD3's are awesome, I'd love to meet a fish in our rivers with enough power to straighten one of them!!

TT.

Comment

If you want to shift them fast would put them up on the vbullitin salmon board a lot more traffic there even on fff before the chaarge for membership comes in .
          BTW heard any more on the felt sole ban ????????????????????

Comment

any left steff??

Comment

Hi UF,

yup, I've still got some, but not loads, thanks for asking as I have not done anything with these for months! :>

Tube fly doubles: size 8's only.
              Best wishes,

TT.

Comment

Anyway you can get $$ from the US?

Love 'doubles,' fish says 'touch me' and we're in LOVE!!|\

Fred
                faevans@charter.net

Comment

Just gone through the stock that I have left and still quite a few packs left if anyone's after some for the season ahead.

Best wishes,

TT.

Comment

Stefan thats great I need to wait till next month Ive just filled my dry fly kit up for the season but Ill be having some of the longshank hooks of ya mate!! I take it these have a silvery finnish?
                    CHEERS
                    JOHN

My Fishing show (Im on the camera)
                    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...t00769-1-1.jpg

Comment

Totally not a problem XL50. Yes, they do have the silvery finish (black nickel), and they are my go-to hooks for longshank sea-trout flies.

Thanks,

Steff.

Comment

Hi Steff , four packs of the Ld2s , size 10 please mate , can you send me a pm , have a new phone nummber , cheers ~:.

Comment

Originally posted by Teifi-Terrorist View Post
                          Totally not a problem XL50. Yes, they do have the silvery finish (black nickel), and they are my go-to hooks for longshank sea-trout flies.

Thanks,

Steff.
                          Cool steff cheers. Im wanting to tie some Teal blues etc without any tinsel thats why Im after a "silver" coloured hook.
                          CHEERS
                          JOHN

Comment

To be honest XL50 they are not 'that' silver, so please be warned. They are more of a dull metallic finish, than a sharp, bright silver that you may be after.

If you're playing around, these may be worth a look, I've used them for some patterns in the past and they give a great effect. They're strong too.

https://www.tackleuk.co.uk/drennan-r...al-p-1333.html

Other than that, your best bet may be the single salar hook in silver? Not that I'm a great fan of them to be honest.

TT.

Comment

Cheers for that Steff, Ive been told the partridge saltwater perfect is a good hook to use and has a nice silvery finnish.
                              CHEERS
                              JOHN

Comment

Working...
                              X