Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending private messages to other members

Hi
    Does anyone know or can tell me why, as i have sent a number of pm's today; that i cannot see them in my 'sent' area and there appears to be no record of them, nor do they seem to have been sent? Help required please.{;

cheers

Tomtom.

No idea sorry Thom. Are you sure they were sent as private messages, not visitor messages?

TT.

Comment

Pms questions

Thanks Steff

Possibly pressed a wrong button here or there. Have sent some since ok but still can't find copies of anything i've sent. no matter. Lovely old flies, don't know whether to try a few or flog 'em to collectors-will think on that one. They are a bit fragile and probably wouldnt last more than a few hard casts. Went to a casting clinic on Saturday on the Towi at Golden grove with Alun Rees and Jamie Fisher. Single and double spey now in the old memory bank. Thought i was doing well with my outfit until i had a go with a Loomis 15' loaded with a Ballistic Vector full spey-wow! Couldnt believe how easy and how far i could cast with it.
      Mind you, with the prices involved no wonder its like the difference between a moggy minor and a roller!!!:}

cheers

Tomtom.

Comment

Working...
      X