Please Sign This......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Sign This......

I hope that you can all help me with this. I have a really good friend who is part of a charitable organisation that attempts to get children with social issues interested in something worthwhile and get them back 'on the rails' at a time when they run a significant risk of turning to drink, drugs and crime. The charity is called Get Hooked On Fishing and requires funding assistance. Could you please click on the following link and vote for this charity. If it gets enough votes then the insurance company Aviva will put forward funding for them. Could you please also pass the thing on to your friends and fellow anglers?

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/v...ject/View/2284

Many thanks,
    Geoff
    www.silversalmon.co.uk

Geoff.

No problems doing that for you, have you got a Facebook page you can put it on to. Every body is on it and it doesn't take long to get shared to the general public. Just a thought.

Mintylad.

Comment

Hello Rich,

thank you for voting for it. I hope that with support my mate Karl can continue to support kids who really need a hand up. As regards Facebook I never go anywhere near it as it appears to be full of absolute nutters :}
      www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Done that! Good cause.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by ronward View Post
          Done that! Good cause.

Ron

Hello Ron and a big and very warm welcome to the Forum. Thank you for adding your vote. The kids need the help and my mate Karl needs the support that you have very generously provided.

If I can ever help you with anything on here then please just ask.

kind regards,
          Geoff
          www.silversalmon.co.uk

Comment

Glad to do it, Geoff. After all, fishing's kept me sane (well, relatively at least) for nigh on 60 years!

Ron

Comment

Yeah Geoff I know what you mean about the nutters but there's one normal person on Facebook. Me!

Definitely a good way to reach the masses though.

Richy

Comment

all done for me old mucker karl humphries

Comment

Aviva

I've registered with them but haven't had an activation e-mail and have queried it with them. Awaiting reply.::/

Tomtom.

p.s. They have now sent me a link which is 118 characters long and which doesn't work. This should be a simple

operation with no faffing but it's not. have e-mailed them back.
                  Last edited by Thom; 21-05-2015, 08:07.

Comment

Please sign

Hi

Had a small problem with registering but they've sent me a proper link just now and the ten votes go to...................Hooked on fishing!!|\

cheers

Tomtom.

Comment

Done and best of luck |\

TT

Comment

Working...
                      X