Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not happy with the performance of N.R.W.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy with the performance of N.R.W.

You may wish to look here and comment if you are not happy with the way N.R.W. is performing.

http://www.senedd.assembly.wales/mgC...5108094&cp=yes

Remember to have your say! No point grumbling about things on the riverbank guys, air your opinions when it matters.

You have until the 10th of April.

TT.

Comment

Just giving this a bump up.

TT.

Comment

Well done to those that have commented |\

You have eight days remaining, so please put pen to paper. Not sure where to begin? Read through those already submitted and simply take inspiration from them or even copy and paste from there if your thoughts are the same.

TT.

Comment

Sit on the fence to long boys and you'll get a splinter in ya arse. No one would think twice about fishing for hours on end so five minutes of your time to put your point across is nothing is it. If nothing is done soon those hours you would of been fishing will be spent following the wife around the shops cos there'll be no more fish in the rivers to catch.

Richy

Comment

I do not own or have access to a pc or laptop since they shut my local library

Comment

Not wanting to pry jj but how do you manage to post on here then?

Comment

The wonders of my samsung mobile, thats why i cant upload pics on most of the forums, i know i should get a lap top but my life seems busy enough already lol
                Emailing isnt a problem, word document is though!
                Last edited by jj1; 03-04-2015, 15:06.

Comment

John don't think I am trying to push in submitting a response but you don't need to attach a word document just email them. I did mine from my Samsung Mobile.

Richy.

Comment

Ok, will give it a go., when i read the requirements it stated please reply via word document?

Comment

Originally posted by jj1 View Post
                      Ok, will give it a go., when i read the requirements it stated please reply via word document?
                      Good luck with that jj I hate using them word document things ::
                      theres no room at the inn... our country is full

Comment

Just banged an email into them not on word, lets see what happens!

Comment

Just email text is fine - that's how I did mine too. Just to confirm and make sure this element does not out anyone off submitting their input.

TT

Comment

Just spent a hour looking at the responses to this of some very knowledgeable
                            people.NRW seem to largely burying their heads.I will try to formulate my humble input.

Comment

Sent it.I was going to submit a one liner,but too many expletives.

Comment

Working...
                              X